Secure Enterprise Engineering is currently seeking an innovative Systems Engineer to join our team! The ideal candidate should have experience working with architecture, requirements, network diagrams, and systems diagrams across DoD Systems. The candidate should have strong written skills and have experience writing technical documents and specifications.
- The candidate should have experience with documenting, capturing, modifying, and updating Operational, Functional, and Technical Requirements for system(s)
- The candidate should be able to document both internal and external systems diagrams to show information and data flow between systems
- The candidate should be familiar with networking devices and how these devices are used to connect and secure systems and infrastructures.
- The candidate should be familiar with Architectural Frameworks such as DoDAF (DoD Architecture Framework) or Unified Architecture Framework (UAF)
- The candidate should be familiar with Atlassian Suite tools including JIRA and Confluence
- The candidate should be able to apply experience working within an Agile software development life cycle, including sprint planning, sprints, sprint reviews etc.
- The candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pass government background check
- Approximately 5+ years of experience as Systems Engineer/Architect
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline) desired – A Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for 3 years of experience and a Master’s degree may be substituted for 2 additional years of experience.
- Experience with the following: SOA architectures, DoD Enterprise Systems, Virtual, Physical and Cloud environments
About Secure Enterprise Engineering:
SEE is a woman-owned small business with 16 years of experience providing disruptive cybersecurity system engineering, architecture, and operational capabilities to make our customer’s missions execute faster, smarter, and more securely.
Secure Enterprise Engineering cares deeply about the well-being of their employees. We offer industry-leading benefits and promote a healthy work-life balance.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 10% contribution of employee’s salary regardless of employee’s voluntary contribution
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off (20 hours of paid time off accrued per month)
- Flexible Hours balanced across each month to help maintain work-life balance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Monthly Benefits Bonus provided each month to be applied toward the employee and their family medical benefits
- Any unused Benefits Bonus is added to employee monthly pay (so if you don’t need benefits, you get extra pay!)
- Available Health Spending Account (HSA) to combine with Medical Insurance to customize the right coverage for you.
- Multiple medical plans offered to fit the coverage and cost for individual employee needs
- Dental and vision coverage offered
- Secure Enterprise Engineering even offers insurance plans for your pets! (after all they are part of the family too!)
- Company reimbursement for furthering education in relevant, career related fields
- Paid training to improve skills in support of client contracts
Secure Enterprise Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Secure Enterprise Engineering is always ready to provide superior support to our clients and foster a goal oriented and mission focused approach to Cyber Security and Engineering Services. Our goal is to provide the best possible career opportunities to attract the leading talent in our industry.