Entry Level IT Generalist
Secure Enterprise Engineering is currently seeking a true entry level person to join their team. This position is ideal for someone looking to make an entry into the IT field and gain experience in a wide variety of areas. Ability to pass a government background check is a plus.
- Engineer, develop, deploy, maintain software, and cloud environments for a variety of customers.
- Work as part of a team to solve problems and come up with creative solutions to a variety of challenges.
- Gain experience with Python, NodeJS, MySQL, AWS, Ansible, Networking.
- A true self-starter with a desire to learn through hands-on experience. We’ll give you the tasks and point you in the right direction but the expectation is that you’ll do the work to figure it out.
- A bachelor’s degree in anything IT related or a passion for IT related self-learning.
About Secure Enterprise Engineering:
SEE is a woman-owned small business with 16 years of experience providing disruptive cybersecurity system engineering, architecture, and operational capabilities to make our customer’s missions execute faster, smarter, and more securely.
Secure Enterprise Engineering cares deeply about the well-being of their employees. We offer industry-leading benefits and promote a healthy work-life balance.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 10% contribution of employee’s salary regardless of employee’s voluntary contribution
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off (20 hours of paid time off accrued per month)
- Flexible Hours balanced across each month to help maintain work-life balance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Monthly Benefits Bonus provided each month to be applied toward the employee and their family medical benefits
- Any unused Benefits Bonus is added to employee monthly pay (so if you don’t need benefits, you get extra pay!)
- Available Health Spending Account (HSA) to combine with Medical Insurance to customize the right coverage for you.
- Multiple medical plans offered to fit the coverage and cost for individual employee needs
- Dental and vision coverage offered
- Secure Enterprise Engineering even offers insurance plans for your pets! (after all they are part of the family too!)
- Company reimbursement for furthering education in relevant, career related fields
- Paid training to improve skills in support of client contracts
Secure Enterprise Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Secure Enterprise Engineering is always ready to provide superior support to our clients and foster a goal oriented and mission focused approach to Cyber Security and Engineering Services. Our goal is to provide the best possible career opportunities to attract the leading talent in our industry.