Secure Enterprise Engineering is currently seeking an innovative System Administrator to join our team!
- The candidate should have strong troubleshooting skills in both small business and enterprise class WAN and LAN network administration including router and switch configuration.
- The candidate should have an understanding of virtual compute, virtual networking and SAN storage environments.
- The candidate should have strong user interaction skills for problem identification and troubleshooting ability.
- The candidate should have troubleshooting skills with Microsoft Server operating systems and various Linux distributions on small business and enterprise class networks.
- The candidate should be familiar with File and Printer Server services such as network storage locations.
- The candidate should have Microsoft Active Directory, DNS and DHCP skills for troubleshooting Server, Desktop and Network issues.
- The candidate should have the ability to install, troubleshoot and maintain supported software.
- The candidate should be able to support system and software patching locally and through enterprise patching systems like Windows Server Update Services (WSUS).
- The candidate should have strong written skills and experience in writing technical guides and documents for supported hardware and software.
- The candidate should be familiar with hardware troubleshooting for Desktop, Laptop, Server and Networking equipment.
- Ability to pass government background check
- Approximately 5+ years of System Administration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline) desired – A Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for 3 years of experience and a Master’s degree may be substituted for 2 additional years of experience.
Experience with the following: SOA architectures, DoD Enterprise Systems, Virtual, and Physical environments.
About Secure Enterprise Engineering:
SEE is a woman-owned small business with 16 years of experience providing disruptive cybersecurity system engineering, architecture, and operational capabilities to make our customer’s missions execute faster, smarter, and more securely.
Secure Enterprise Engineering cares deeply about the well-being of their employees. We offer industry-leading benefits and promote a healthy work-life balance.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 10% contribution of employee’s salary regardless of employee’s voluntary contribution
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off (20 hours of paid time off accrued per month)
- Flexible Hours balanced across each month to help maintain work-life balance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Monthly Benefits Bonus provided each month to be applied toward the employee and their family medical benefits
- Any unused Benefits Bonus is added to employee monthly pay (so if you don’t need benefits, you get extra pay!)
- Available Health Spending Account (HSA) to combine with Medical Insurance to customize the right coverage for you.
- Multiple medical plans offered to fit the coverage and cost for individual employee needs
- Dental and vision coverage offered
- Secure Enterprise Engineering even offers insurance plans for your pets! (after all they are part of the family too!)
- Company reimbursement for furthering education in relevant, career related fields
- Paid training to improve skills in support of client contracts
Secure Enterprise Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Secure Enterprise Engineering is always ready to provide superior support to our clients and foster a goal oriented and mission focused approach to Cyber Security and Engineering Services. Our goal is to provide the best possible career opportunities to attract the leading talent in our industry.