Responsibilities will focus on the maintenance, enhancement, and creation of automation capabilities to support FOSS, COTS, and GOTS software deployment and configuration. As opportunities arise, this position may also involve the design and development of new products. You will work alongside a close-knit group of very talented Integration Engineers who support the same software deployment ecosystem. Additionally, you will work with the software end-users to troubleshoot solutions, identify best practices, and assist in user adoption. Most work is performed at our office in Hanover, MD, with the option to work remotely 1-2 days per week depending on weekly tasking.
This position is best suited for candidates with low to medium levels of proven job experience (0-7 years). This includes new college graduates with a strong interest and passion for all things technology.
- Experience with automation technologies such as Ansible, Salt, and/or Terraform
- Experience with RHEL-based, Debian-based, ESXi, and Windows operating systems
- Experience with integrating, installing, configuring, upgrading, compiling, and supporting FOSS, COTS, and/or GOTS software
- Experience writing Python and/or PowerShell scripts
- Experience deploying Docker images and containers
- Understanding and familiarity of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to complete medium-sized tasks with some help from senior engineers
- Ability to travel to customer sites 10%-25% of the time
- Ability to pass background check
Nice to Have:
- General interest in new technologies
- Understanding of L2/L3 Networking and VLANs
- Knowledge of security best practices to be implemented during integration processes
- Ability to learn new integration methodologies and technologies
- Ability to obtain a Government clearance
About Secure Enterprise Engineering:
SEE is a woman-owned small business with 16 years of experience providing disruptive cybersecurity system engineering, architecture, and operational capabilities to make our customer’s missions execute faster, smarter, and more securely.
Secure Enterprise Engineering cares deeply about the well-being of their employees. We offer industry-leading benefits and promote a healthy work-life balance.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with 10% contribution of employee’s salary regardless of employee’s voluntary contribution. Employer contribution vesting is staggered vesting over a
- 6 Weeks Paid Time Off (20 hours of paid time off accrued per month)
- Flexible Hours balanced across each month to help maintain work-life balance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Monthly Benefits Bonus provided each month to be applied toward the employee and their family medical benefits
- Any unused Benefits Bonus is added to employee monthly pay (so if you don’t need benefits, you get extra pay!)
- Available Health Spending Account (HSA) to combine with Medical Insurance to customize the right coverage for you.
- Multiple medical plans offered to fit the coverage and cost for individual employee needs
- Dental and vision coverage offered
- Secure Enterprise Engineering even offers insurance plans for your pets! (after all they are part of the family too!)
- Company reimbursement for furthering education in relevant, career related fields
- Paid training to improve skills in support of client contracts
Secure Enterprise Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on qualifications, merit, and business need. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Secure Enterprise Engineering is always ready to provide superior support to our clients and foster a goal oriented and mission focused approach to Cyber Security and Engineering Services. Our goal is to provide the best possible career opportunities to attract the leading talent in our industry.